In Home Elderly Care from Comfort Keepers of Memphis, TN
Learn more about how the Transition Care Package & in home elderly care services ensure a safe return home, to Memphis, TN or the surrounding areas.
Are you looking for personalized in home elderly care that ensures a safe, comfortable return home for your senior? Look no further than our Transition Care Package. This specialized care package is specifically designed for seniors who need extra care during the transition home from the hospital or rehabilitation center.
In Home Elderly Care Services
- personal care
- homemaker services
- transportation to follow-up appointments
- errands and shopping
- assistance with exercise
- medication reminders
- simple meal preparation
- companionship and more - all under the direction of a Comfort Keepers registered nurse
Schedule of In Home Elderly Care
- Week 1: RN visit on first or second day home, plus three (3) caregiver visits for (4) hours to help establish a path to well-being and renewal
- Week 2: Follow up with a 4-hour caregiver visit and two 2-hour visits
- Week 3: Two 2-hour visits by a caregiver
- Week 4: Two 2-hour visits by a caregiver
If you would like more information on our in home elderly care services and the Transition Care Package, contact us or call (901) 752-1515 today.
Comfort Keepers of Memphis, TN provides leading Alzheimer's care, dementia care, respite care and senior care services to the following cities:
Arkabutla, Arlington, Barlett, Binghampton, Byhalia, Coldwater, Collierville, Como, Cordova, Eads, East Memphis, Fisherville, Germantown, Hernando, Hollywood, Holly Springs, Horn Lake, Lake Cormorant, Lakeland, Lynchburg, Memphis, Nesbit, Nonconnah, Olive Branch, Red Banks, Robinsonville, Sarah, Southhaven, Tunica, Walls, Waterford, West Memphis and Whitehaven, TN