Part-Time to Full-Time
At Comfort Keepers® of Greater Memphis and Northwest Mississippi we are a close knit team of caregivers and home health aides who are committed to ensuring our clients receive the highest quality of care. Our belief is that “We are an extension of the families we are privileged to serve. We will make a positive difference in the lives of our clients and families, and we are committed to being the best senior care provider in the region.” We only hire the most committed and professional caregivers and home health aides who love working with seniors. If your main purpose for applying is to find a career that will help satisfy your desire to serve others , we would love to hear from you! In 2016 we were recognized among the TOP FIVE of all 650+ Comfort Keepers® in the company.
Comfort Keepers® of Greater Memphis is the leading provider of in-home care. Our expert caregivers and home health aides deliver compassionate care based on customized plans that include personal care and companionship/homemaker services.
Our caregivers and home health aides provide non-medical in-home care services for seniors.
Duties May Include:
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Personal care and hygiene
- Transportation and errands
- Homemaker services and light housekeeping
- Meal preparation * Assistance with mobility
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Health insurance and other medical benefits
- 401K plan with employer match
- Senior care giving or home health aide experience required, professional or family, preferably at least 3 years
- Complete a criminal background check
- Drug screen and DMV check
- Reliable transportation, valid driver's license and auto insurance
- High school diploma or GED
Become a Comfort Keeper®, Keeping the Comforts of Home